Tuesday 16 February 2016

soap and glory

Soap and glory



I haven't ever gone for the more expensive bath items but last Christmas i received a big box full of soap and glory bottles from their fabulous range! When i opened it up there was lots of things in there ranging from bath scrub to hand creams. 



The bottles came in a set all nicely placed inside this lovely bag, the bag you can use for travel for your makeup and hair products so its multi purpose.   


I have tried out all their products in this package i was happy with all of them but one in particular.

In this box there was a cleansing milk cream now I have never used one of these and was a bit apprehensive about it. I read up what is was used for, then I read the back of the bottle and it said use it to wash makeup off in the evening or if you have fallen asleep with it on. I never wash off my makeup in the evening I know that is really bad so when I heard that you can use this to wash makeup off in the morning I was instantly interested. I woke up one morning and felt the makeup all over my face I felt disgusting I automatically thought about the cleanser. I used it in the shower and it worked so well I would definitely recommend this product. 










Also in this box there is a body lotion, this works very well, cleans well, rubs well and leaves a lovely smell.











In the box there is a sunkissed tint body lotion, it is a body lotion that when you rub in leaves a tan it is very good as it just has a wash off removal. The only negative I have for this product is that it is very dark and you need to blend it in very well.












There is a scrub in the box which has lots of uses one of them is that it works very well is that it changes dry elbows into smooth elbows. Now dry elbows are something I struggled with but using this has really helped.





Finally in the box was a hand cream and foot cream, the hand cream is great i use it 3 times a week and it leaves a very smooth finish. I don't use the foot cream as much but when I have it works great.

















Overall I would definitely recommend these products and this box, everything in it works great. I will leave the link to the Soap and Glory website below.  http://www.soapandglory.com/

  





3 comments:

  1. Thats y ur hands are so soft what other products are u gunna talk about in the future xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not sure yet definitely wanna talk about like my makeup routine. xxx

    ReplyDelete