Thursday 18 February 2016

My favorite foundations...


Foundations...



I have tried a lot of foundations but only a selection of them work, I decided to list the my favorites ones below. The prices vary from lower to higher. I will write the prices and names next to each foundation...


Rimmel wake me up
 I think this foundation is so good, it blends very  well and leaves a glittery shimmer. I was using  this foundation quite a lot. 

Price= £8.99






Dream Matte Mouse
This foundation is good but is very creamy and it comes on very thick, so it has to be put on very thin. When I was using this foundation I found putting it with a sponge was a lot easier than a brush. 

Price= £7.69




Maybelline dream satin liquid 
I love this foundation, this is the one i'm using at the moment. I'm loving it, it blends so well and doesn't look cakey at all. This is honestly my favorite foundation and would 100% recommend it. 

 Price= £7.99


All these foundations I recommend but the last one is my favorite and I would definitely purchase this foundation again. I hope this helped you, comment down the foundation your loving and I will check it out.  




No comments:

Post a Comment